- A sound strategy for Spring Traps is to place them in an intentionally-designed wall gap. As Troops will generally tend to go through the gap rather than fight their way through the wall, the will be directed right over the trap and be bounced to their death. Remember, however, that Spring Traps are one-time-use and until being re-armed it will leave an undefended gap in the wall after an attacker has triggered it.
- You can place them in between Defensive Buildings to take out Giants or place them in between Resource Buildings to take out Goblins.
- The Spring Trap is the only Trap that can´t be upgraded, besides the Pumpkin Bomb and the Santa Strike, which aren't available anymore.
- Since the Spring Trap doesn't actually do damage to troops, troops bounced away by them will make neither upon-death skulls nor tombstones.
- If you look carefully, the Spring Trap's range actually extends out just enough to see the range circle.
|防御性建筑||加農炮 • 箭塔 • 城牆 • 迫擊砲 • 隐形炸弹 • 防空火箭 • 隱身彈簧 • 法師塔 • 空中炸彈 • 巨型炸彈 • 特斯拉電磁塔 • 搜空地雷 • X連弩 • 地獄之塔|
|资源建筑||聖水收集器 • 聖水瓶 • 金礦 • 儲金罐 • 建築工人小屋 • 暗黑重油罐 • 暗黑重油井|
|军队建筑||兵營 • 訓練營 • 實驗室 • 法術工廠 • 野蠻人之王祭壇 • 暗黑訓練營 • 弓箭女皇祭壇|
|其他建筑||大本營 • 部落城堡 • 裝飾 • 路障|